The Abilities Lodge is located on the western side of the camp and overlooks the beautiful Mt Isobel with an open front patio and BBQ area.
The lodge has its own fully equipped kitchen/dining area which has cutlery and crockery for 31 people.There is a separate cosy lounge with a log burner, TV and ranch sliders onto the patio.
The lodge is self-contained with its own toilets and showers.
There are 5 dormitories leading from a communal corridor sleeping a total of 31 in a mixture of double and bunk beds, making it perfect for hobby groups, family reunions, school groups, sport groups, groups with disabilities, and so much more!
• Room 1 = 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 2 = 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Beds and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 3 = 1 Double Bed with a Single Bed above it, 2 Single Beds and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 4 = 1 Double Bed with a Single Bed above it and 1 Single Bed
• Room 5 = 4 Bunk Beds and 1 Single Bed
Attached to the Abilities Lodge are two Self-Contained Units which are wheelchair accessible. Each unit has a queen bed, dining area and kitchenette in an open plan layout. Click These units can be added to the lodge with connecting doors if required. It is possible to book the lodge and the two self-contained units together to provide accommodation for 4-6 extra people.
The rates are $27/adult/night, $12/child/night (2-14 years) with a minimum nightly charge of $400.00. Please contact the Forest Camp staff for Kiwiable and School Group rates.
What to bring:
• Bedding (sleeping bag, sheets, blankets or duvet and a pillowcase). NOTE - pillows are provided. Linen can be hired at a cost of $8 per set.
• Personal belongings, soap and towels.
• Tea towels and dish wash liquid.
Download an Abilities Lodge Layout Map here →