The Abilities Lodge is located on the western side of the camp and is situated away from the main Ensor cabins. North facing , looking up at the beautiful Mt Isobel, the lodge has a great patio area and BBQ spot.
The lodge has its own fully equipped kitchen / dining area which has cutlery and crockery for 35 people, just bring your food! All kitchens have a number of marked bins to make it easy for our guests to sort recycling, food scraps from waste.
There is a separate cosy lounge with a log burner, TV and ranch sliders onto the patio.
The lodge is self-contained with its own toilets and showers.
There are 5 dormitories leading from a communal corridor sleeping a total of 32 in a mixture of double and bunk beds.
• Room 1 = 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 2 = 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Beds and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 3 = 1 Double Bed with a Single Bed above it, 2 Single Beds and 1 Bunk Bed
• Room 4 = 1 Double Bed with a Single Bed above it and 1 Single Bed
• Room 5 = 4 Bunk Beds and 2 Single Bed
What to bring:
• Bedding (sleeping bag, sheets, blankets or duvet and a pillowcase). NOTE - pillows are provided. Linen can be hired at a cost.
• Personal belongings, soap and towels.
• Tea towels and dish wash liquid.
Attached to the Abilities Lodge are two Self-Contained Units which are wheelchair accessible. Each unit has a queen bed, dining area and kitchenette in an open plan layout. Click These units can be added to the lodge with connecting doors if required. It is possible to book the lodge and the two self-contained units together to provide accommodation for 4-6 extra people.
Please contact the Forest Camp staff for Kiwiable and School Group rates.
For Rates and Charges please see our price list.
|Sleeping Arangement||Lounge area|
|Kitchen||Oudoor patio and seating|